Services we provide to Homeowner Associations:
- Provide an online portal for Homeowners to pay their association dues.
- “Walk” the community on a monthly basis to assess Common Area Conditions and look for Resident Violations.
- Recommend needed maintenance to Common Areas and other structures that the HOA is responsible for.
- Notify the Board of Directors of any HOA Violations.
- Send “Corrective Action” letters to Residents as needed.
- Assist in the negotiation of Maintenance and Service Contracts.
- Manage maintenance contractors and vendors as needed.
- Coordinate utility billing if the HOA is responsible to pay for utilities.
- Coordinate lawn maintenance and snow removal as needed.
- Solicit Bids from Contractors for major improvement projects and maintenance contracts.
- Host Monthly, Quarterly and Annual HOA Meetings at our Office or another location as designated by the Board of Directors.
- Send Meeting “Minutes” to the Board of Directors within 3 Business Days of the Meeting Date.
- Manage the HOA in accordance to the Bylaws and Rules governing the Homeowner Association.
- Recommendation changes that we deem necessary to the Bylaws and Rules of the Association and we will work with Attorneys to make the needed changes.
Fee Structure: Primarily there are three fees that we charge for our services.
- Monthly Management Fees: $25.00 per unit per month.
- Set up Fee: $500.00 fee to set up the HOA in our Systems.
- Mailing Fee: There is an annual Mailing fee of $250.00 that covers mailing Corrective Action letters to Residents. Bulk mailings to Residents are billed at $0.75 per Letter per Bulk Mailing.
HOA Management Services
Areas We Serve
- Highlands Ranch
- Commerce City
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Creek
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village